Sunday, April 10, 2011

ROB LOWE IS ON THE COVER OF VANITY FAIR, AND I'M YOUNG AGAIN

Okay, I admit it.  I bought it.



I have never bought a Vanity Fair magazine in my life, but I bought this one.  Like the teenage magazines that I bought in the 1980's with Rob Lowe on the cover, I have succumbed once again.  I couldn't help myself.  He was calling to me, saying "Buy Me", so I did.


I didn't buy it for the article about the Civil War at Goldman Sachs, or the article about Bill Gates.  The Royal Wedding?  Okay--I'll check that out.  However, the main reason I bought it was because Rob Lowe is on the cover, and he looks damn good.  I'm sixteen again, and boy does that feel good.

No comments:

Brian Stella and the Company Town Band


BRIAN%20STELLA%20AND%20THE%20COMPANY%20TOWN%20BAND
Quantcast

Total Pageviews