Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I AM A RIDICULOUSLY BAD BLOGGER

I have a confession to make.  I am a bad blogger.  I know, I know.  It's hard to believe.  But, it's true.

It's not because I'm horribly busy.  Well I was this past week, but I'm not saying that it stopped me from blogging.  It's not because I'm not creative, because I am.  I have a lot of thoughts flying around in my head, and things that I want to blog about.  I just don't.  It's not because I'm lazy about it...well maybe I am.

The reason that I came to this conclusion is because I know I haven't even checked the blog for replies.  Not even my author blog.  Of course, since I did not check, there were some replies, and a few of them were of the type that I should have deleted long ago.  But, because I don't blog often, I don't check my blog.  God knows how long the comments were there.  I deleted them today, and kept the ones that were actually ABOUT THE SUBJECT.

But that's okay.  I knew from the start that I was not going to have a world changing blog, and I am not trying to compete with all of the absolutely fabulous blogs out there.  And there are so many.  I'm not going to even try.  This blog is for random thoughts like this one.

My name is Anne Marie, and I am a bad blogger, and that's okay :)

Are you a bad blogger too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol yes I am. But more so cause i dont have the thoughts to make mine worth reading.


But I Love your blog. You have a new follower:)

I also wanted to invite you to stop by and check out my site for moms. ChatterScene.com
It really isnt a very busy place yet but it is a wonderful place:)

annemariebusch said...

I signed up. Looks great.

You have a lot of members! What would you call "busy"?

Brian Stella and the Company Town Band


BRIAN%20STELLA%20AND%20THE%20COMPANY%20TOWN%20BAND
Quantcast

Total Pageviews