Thursday, October 01, 2009

A TYPICAL THURSDAY

I had to pick up my 14 year old from high school today. He only has a cold, but he felt terrible and they sent him home because he was coughing. Now he so bored that he is talking my ear off, and making funny faces in the mirror. I should give him a job to do. Maybe painting the hallway? Then again, I can starting asking him about girls, and then he'll get embarrassed and tell me that he wants to do homework instead.

I picked up my 7 year old at school yesterday because she wasn't feeling well. It turns out that she was fine. She's back at school today. But, now I'm feeling a little bit tired and cranky, with sniffles on the side. I think that my throat's a little sore (ish). It may be the weather. It's damp and misty and there's a chill in the air. Maybe I shouldn't have worn sandals today.

My 9 year old has music class today, and he cracked another reed for his oboe. He originally had 6, so theres 4 to go! I should order more. I watch him practice, and I don't know if he's doing it right, but it's all noise to me.

I don't know what to make for dinner (this will be the theme every night).

I've been getting positive feedback for my book, which is really great because this was my first book. I was really nervous when it came out, because it was the first time that anyone would have read my work. Friends would say "I ordered your book!" and I would get this nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. Even my husband didn't read it (he doesn't like romance novels). Today, I received a message from one of my really close friends who told me that she loved it and couldn't put it down. It's a really gratifying feeling when your friends appreciate your hard work!

No comments:

Brian Stella and the Company Town Band


BRIAN%20STELLA%20AND%20THE%20COMPANY%20TOWN%20BAND
Quantcast

Total Pageviews